This week at PC Repair Leeds we sent out a survey to all our lovely customers asking for feedback on our performance. We received hundreds of responses from customers and the results were positive across the board.
We’re proud to share that:
Our NPS Score is 87%, which is considered “world class”, based on global NPS standards.
100% of our customers would be either very likely or extremely likely to recommend PC Repair Leeds to a friend or colleague.
94.4% of our customers were very satisfied with us as a company, using keywords such as ‘approachable’, ‘professional’ and ‘good value for money’ to describe the service they received.
100% of our customers assert that we have been either extremely responsive or very responsive to their submitted tickets. We guarantee that we will respond to every ticket raised within 1 hour of receipt.
Over 75% of our customers have been with us for over a year, and the remaining 25% have been returning customers- proving that we provide excellent service to a consistent standard.
Not only that, but we have successfully resolved a whopping 2,175 tickets in the last 365 day period- no wonder our customers describe us as reliable, responsive, and knowledgeable!
A huge thank you to all who took part and provided us with such wonderful reviews of PC Repair Leeds. We will continue to work hard to deliver our gold standard service in the future.