Discrete Computer Support
Discrete, confidential and friendly – a professional IT service for the gay community
For repair visits from someone you can trust, at your home or business, look no further than PC Repair Leeds.
When your tech goes down, you’ve got enough to deal with already. The last thing you need to worry about is whether the sensitive contents of your laptop or computer will be treated confidentially.
As a gay-owned company, we know how important it can be for your sexual preference to remain private and understand why you might not be keen to take your device for repair at a large PC company.
Over the years, we’ve seen many things when we’ve worked on computers and laptops, so there’s no need to be embarrassed. We offer complete discretion when we service your computer in addition to GDPR legislation.*
Whatever you use your computer for, it’s important to make sure it gets regular maintenance to keep it in good working order.
* As we are sure you are aware, we would only break your confidentiality in the unlikely event of finding illegal materials on your hard drive.
At PC Repair Leeds, we:
- care about security – a lot. We keep your data safe and confidential
- back up your important data, film collections and chat histories
- protect you against spyware, adware and malware – ensuring your protection is up to date and you are using a paid version of anti-virus
- give you the option to request a gay engineer
If you have any queries or need confidential IT advice, please give us a call and ask to speak to Carl today. We also complete work at our Leeds office by appointment.
PC Repair Leeds – total respect for you and your PC.
We are proud to be a recommended business on Gay to Z.